Promote Your Session
We encourage you to spread the word and inform the FM community that you are speaking at PRSM2018 National Conference! This marketing toolkit will maximize your exposure for your session, the overall conference, colleagues and the industry. You will find helpful tips, templates and a selection of materials to help you promote your presentation pre- and post-conference.
Our event hashtags are #PRSM and #PRSM2018. Hashtags are effective on each social media channel listed below
Follow PRSM on:
Below you'll find some suggestions for social media posts for you to craft to your personal style/message:
- Looking forward to speaking at the PRSM2018 National conference. Join me at session (Insert Title). #PRSM2018 #PRSM (Insert link to your session or www.prsmnational.com)
- Big News! I will be sharing best practices on how to (Insert Topic) during my session (Title of Session) at PRSM2018 National Conference. #PRSM2018 #PRSM (Insert link to your session or www.prsmnational.com)
- Attend my session at PRSM2018 National Conference and learn about (Insert a learning objective). #PRSM2018 #PRSM (Insert link to your session or www.prsmnational.com)
- I’m speaking at PRSM2018 National Conference, are you coming? Register online today! #PRSM2018 #PRSM (Insert link to your session or www.prsmnational.com)
- (Your session title, key content, time and date), join me as we address this issue and find solutions.
- In preparation for my session, please take a moment to read this article and share your thoughts on (list a key topic in your session). See you in Nashville, TN! #PRSM2018 #PRSM (Insert link to your session or www.prsmnational.com)
Email Logo Signature
To help spread the word, add the below logo to your email signature, website, client newsletter, company blog, and social media pages. Click the email signature of your choice, right click, select SAVE IMAGE AS. Link to either www.prsmnational.com or the URL for your session. (To find your session URL go to the schedule and then click your session.
Share the below template with your Communications Department, to announce your participation as presenter at the PRSM2018 National Conference on your website, client newsletters, email, flyers and social media pages.
We invite you prepare a 1-2-minute video about your session. This video will provide a sneak peek of your content, format, learning objectives, what problems you can help them solve.
Please submit your video to the Education Team at email@example.com or upload to a Dropbox folder and share the link.
PRSM has provided you with the below email template to help you spread the word on your speaking engagement. We encourage you to invite your clients, colleagues and other networks to the conference to hear you present.
Writing Your Professional Bio
Writing a professional biography is one of those tasks most of us dread. What to include, what to leave out? PRSM wants to feature you in your presenter role with an accurate overview of your expertise and qualifications. Below is a template to assist in writing or updating your bio.