Retail Quick Connect
Session 1: Monday, April 9, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Session 2: Tuesday, April 10, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
Retail Quick Connect is the most effective and efficient way to tap into the power of one-on-one networking. This year, Retail Quick Connect is getting a whole new look thanks to your feedback.
New for 2018!
- Two dedicated sessions on two separate days prior to the exhibition
- Longer one-on-one, uninterrupted time to spend with each retail company – 5 minutes at each table
- Larger room with a more private meeting setting
- Times monitored to ensure guidelines are enforced
The event provides timed, short meet-and-greets for Suppliers to connect with Retailers to discuss their specific needs. This year, there will be TWO 90-minute speed-networking sessions:
- Session 1: Monday, April 9, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Session 2: Tuesday, April 10, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
Supplier members will have FIVE minutes to introduce themselves and their services to make connections. Once a power connection is made, your next step is to schedule follow-up appointments during the exhibition and/or throughout the conference.
- Participation in Retail Quick Connect will earn each retail company one free hotel night at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel for each session they participate in (maximum of two free nights per retail company).
- Registration is simple - just select one or more sessions of Retail Quick Connect to participate in when registering for the conference. You'll need to answer a few quick questions about the services are interested in when registering. This will ensure that you get the most out of the event by ensuring the Suppliers seeking you out offer the services you are needing.
- Registration for Retail Quick Connect closes on Monday, April 2 at 5:00 pm Central.
- Only one (1) person per exhibiting company is permitted into Retail Quick Connect.You can have a different representative at each session, but still only one (1) representative per company per session.
- Exhibitors are allowed one (1) wristband for Session 1 and (1) wristband for Session 2 included in your registration. No additional wristbands may be purchased per exhibitor company.
- Non-Exhibiting Suppliers may purchase one (1) wristband for Session 1 and (1) wristband for Session 2 with your registration for an Optional Event Fee of $2,000. Note: There is no discount available if you plan to attend only one session.
- You may pick-up your wristbands at the PRSM service table located in the registration area during Exhibitor Move-In on Monday, April 9 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, and beginning at 2:30 pm outside of Delta C for Sessions 1 & 2. You may continue picking up your wristbands until 10:00 am on Tuesday, April 10 for Session 2.
- Only one (1) wristband per session for each exhibiting company will be allowed. If you lose the wristband it cannot be replaced. You must have your badge on at the time your wristband is picked up.
- If a Supplier has met with a Retail company and would like to talk to them again during Retail Quick Connect, this can only be done if there is no line waiting for the Retailer, or if they go to the back of the line again.
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-231-9810 x115 and speak with Corinne Dwyer.